Sunday, 1 March 2009

March Thread of the Month

The March thread of the month is now ready to buy. Once again, strictly limited numbers and available only here in the sidebar.
`

`
This is a very gentle colourway and only available as a Jumbo Perle Fine. Shades of pale coral with old rose, primrose and just a splash of light lime with lightest lavender.

Once again, very limited quantities, so snap them up while they are available. Don't forget that the price includes postage to anywhere in the world and that there are 240m in length. There is plenty for an enormous project, or enough to divide amongst several friends.... stitch by hand, or use it on the sewing machine. If you want to know how to do this just ask when you buy.

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely! A favorite colourway of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so beautiful...

    I am an addict, and I haven't knitted in months....scccccrrrreaaaaaaaaaccchhhhhh/breaks.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour set. Not my personal choice but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My GOSH! They are all so beauitiful that I wouldn't know which one to choose. I would be happy with any one. I don't use specialty threads much as I don't have a LNS. Everything has to come offline. And I have found that I can't really tell true colors. I have some stashed but they are buried in storage at the moment, as I just moved, so maybe the next piece I do will get something special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just came back over to say hello! I have already entered your fabulous giveaway! Thanks for coming over and entering mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. This thread is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I absolutely LOVE this colorway of thread. When I get back from my holiday I will have to place a order. I have heard soo many wonderful things about Sassa Lynne threads. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete