Sunday, 7 June 2009

June thread of the month, and another new venture....

We have a delightful little grandson. Not yet two years old he is a joy, and we have been able to spend time with him and get to know him. I have dyed several items of clothing for him, mainly tee-shirts and the like, but I have been amazed at the comments and requests from friends of his parents. This has prompted me to list the first of a few items of this nature on Etsy. You can find the first one here, it is very colourful, and ideal for the summer. It would be such a shame to cover it up!

I will add more items in time, but thought you might like to see this one.
And so to the thread of the month. This time I have chosen some rich colours that will go with a number of combinations.
They range from a mix of Navy mixed with Green ...
through to Magenta with Dusky Pink.
They are only available here, in a limited number, and are a collection of 7 skeins of cut lengths of Perle Fine in a similar quantity to last month. You can buy them from the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Those threads are beautiful - very rich looking! And the baby tie dye is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoyed your talk at our Guild last night and I'm looking forward to seeing you next month when I shall be on your rust workshop

    ReplyDelete