Thursday, 19 November 2009

Thread of the Month for November/December

The end of the year is fast approaching and so I have decided that this thread collection will be the last for this year. As a special bonus, and by way of saying thankyou to those of you that purchase regularly, this collection will come with a suprise bonus. That will be a secret until you receive it in the post.




This month the colours are another useful collection, in fact as I was preparing them I realised that they will go perfectly with something that I was planning, so if there are any left they certainly won't go to waste. As usual you can purchase them via the link in the sidebar. From this month they will also be available from my personal website where you will also shortly be able to find details of a series of DVD's on the Embellisher.

Don't forget to watch Talking Threads on November 25th! Guess who will be featured? If you aren't in the UK or not around at the appropriate time you can still catch it here.

If you are near Aldershot next week you will have the opportunity to 'meet the artists'. Fay Maxwell and I will be at Studio Fay and Kay between 10 and 4 on 25th, 26th and 27th. Further details on my website.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. ooooooo, Sassa - those colors are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those threads are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Joni

    ReplyDelete